Tom Brady has revealed that he and wife Gisele Bundchen had relationship problems toward the end of his career with the New England Patriots so he ended up skipping team activities. The 42-year-old Super Bowl champion appeared on the Howard Stern Show on Tuesday morning as he made the bombshell revelation about his marriage with the 39-year-old Brazilian supermodel. He said that Gisele ‘wasn’t satisfied with our marriage’ so he ended up skipping Organized Team Activities (OTAs) in 2018 in order to resolve the issues which at the time was a big deal in the NFL news cycle. He also skipped them in 2019. Interesting: Tom Brady has revealed that he and wife Gisele Bundchen had relationship problems toward the end of his career with the New England Patriots so he ended up skipping team activities, as they are seen at the Met Gala in May 2019 Brady revealed that Gisele was not happy with how much attention he was giving football and his business deals while she was left taking care of the children and the home explained: ‘She didn’t feel I was doing my part for the family. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Tom Brady denies any animosity… Read full this story
- Is Tom Brady ready to call it quits? The New England Patriots star quarterback says one day he'll 'wake up and feel like that will be enough' as he put his $39.5M home on the market ahead of becoming a free agent after this season
- Gisele Bundchen is all-smiles as she gets into the Halloween spirit at the pumpkin patch with daughter Vivian
- Is Tom Brady planning to move on?
- Brady taking uncertain future one day at a time
- ‘Living with Yourself’ thrives when both Paul Rudds keep it real
- Hillary CANCELS appearance at 'Most Powerful Women' summit where Tulsi Gabbard is scheduled to speak, after Clinton accused the Democratic candidate of being a 'Russian asset' groomed to run as a third-party candidate for president in 2020
- 'I can't control what anyone else does': Tulsi Gabbard defends herself against Hillary Clinton's claims she's being 'groomed' by Russia as she continues to get a frequent mention in Kremlin-backed media
- Tulsi Gabbard says Hillary Clinton has 'blood on her hands' and brands her the 'embodiment of corruption' after the former Secretary of State claimed she was a 'favorite of the Russians' as fellow Democratic candidates flock to the veteran's defense
- Four former PMs pay their respects to ex-Lib Dem leader and Royal Marines veteran Lord Ashdown at Westminster Abbey today
Tom Brady reveals wife Gisele Bundchen 'wasn't satisfied with our marriage' so he skipped New England Patriots duties in bombshell interview have 414 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 8, 2020. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.