Last week, the star batsman took over the reins of Pakistan’s white-ball cricket after being appointed as the ODI skipper. Azam, who was one of the world’s leading batsmen across formats last year and already the T20 skipper, replaced wicket-keeper batsman Sarfaraz Ahmed as the ODI captain for the 2020-21 season. “Imran Khan was a very aggressive captain and I want to be like him. It is not an easy job captaining the Pakistan team but I am learning from my seniors and I have also had captaincy experience since my under-19 days,” Azam said. Azam said that to be a complete captain one must be able to interact comfortably with the media and express oneself properly in front of an audience. “These days I am also taking English classes besides focussing on my batting,” he said on Monday (May 18). We are different from each other: Babar Azam plays down comparisons with Kohli The 25-year-old Babar said he was not satisfied with Pakistan’s current standing in international cricket. “I am not happy with where we stand and I want to see this team go up in the rankings.” Babar said captaincy would be a challenge for him but it… Read full this story
- Taliban talks key topic when Trump meets Pakistani leader
- Leader of Pakistan-held Kashmir welcomes Trump initiative
- Sair Khan ‘smashes’ Sickening Sewer Bushtucker trial on I’m A Celebrity
- CNN’s Ad Revenue Down On Weak Ratings – Time Warner CEO Wants To “Fix” Problem
- Filmmaker Sajid Khan faces one-year suspension from IFTDA
- Salman Khan to launch Mahesh Manjrekar's daughter Ashwami Manjrekar
- I want to make it on my own, so that I can feel that I’ve earned what I deserve: Pranutan Bahl
- Things We Saw Today: You Wanted More Star Trek? Oh, You’re Getting More Star Trek.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan: Saif Ali Khan and I are struggling to give Taimur a normal life
- 8 Most Powerful DCEU Characters (And 8 Who Are Completely Worthless)
Babar Azam wants to be 'complete leader' like Imran Khan have 322 words, post on www.mykhel.com at May 19, 2020. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.