Prime Minister Boris Johnson has drawn up a roadmap for easing the lockdown in England – but Downing Street has stressed “it is not going to be a case of flicking a switch” to lift all restrictions at once. People will have to get used to a “new normal” due to coronavirus , with social distancing measures set to remain in place for “some time”, Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab has said. But what might that “new normal” look like? Please use Chrome browser for a more accessible video player 0:54 PM sets date for non-essential retail to reopen Shops and non-essential businesses Although garden centres have already reopened in England and Wales, other outdoor retail spaces will be permitted to open their doors from 1 June in England. Other non-essential retailers can open from 15 June in England. Both these store types will follow the same social distancing and hygiene measures as seen in supermarkets, which have remained open throughout the COVID-19 crisis. This includes 2m queues, one-way systems, the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as well as plastic screens at tills to ensure there is no physical contact between staff and shoppers. The British Retail Consortium has advised… Read full this story
- What Do Bed Bug Bites Look Like And How To Properly Treat A Bed Bug Bite
- Newness Of Life - Walking with The Life Giver
- Future Business Success - What Does Good Look Like?
- Forecasting Your Staffing Needs For The Near Future
- Look Like Heaven In 2007
- Your Dream Life - What Exactly Does It Look Like?
- If All You Have is a Hammer Everything Starts to Look Like a Nail
- What Does "Good" Look Like In An Organization?
- What Do Angels Look Like
- What Does Heaven Look Like? (Part 1 of 3)
Coronavirus: 'The new normal' - What life might look like in the near future have 284 words, post on news.sky.com at May 26, 2020. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.