Nation People’s Procuracy urges deeper investigation in illegal public land lease case The Saigon Times Friday, May 29, 2020,10:52 (GMT+7) People’s Procuracy urges deeper investigation in illegal public land lease caseThe Saigon Times The roughly 5,000-square-meter land lot at 8-12 Le Duan Boulevard, District 1 is temporarily used as a parking lot – PHOTO: VGP HCMC – The Supreme People’s Procuracy of Vietnam asked for continued investigation into a case involving former HCMC vice chairman Nguyen Thanh Tai, who was charged with illegally leasing public land, and returned the case file to the Ministry of Public Security. The Supreme People’s Procuracy had earlier returned the file requesting a closer look into the violations committed by Tai’s accomplices and, this time, into the consequences of the case. Tai was prosecuted and detained in late 2018 for his alleged involvement with illegal leases and the transfer of nearly 5,000 square meters of land in HCMC’s central business district. His accomplices, Nguyen Hoai Nam, former secretary of the District 2 Party Committee; Dao Anh Kiet, former director of the HCMC Department of Natural Resources and Environment; Truong Van Ut, ex-deputy head of the Land Management Division at the department; and Le Thi Thanh Thuy, chairwoman of May… Read full this story
- Trump pardons ranchers whose arson case sparked land debate
- Hundreds of Land Trust leases held by those not originally in line
- New York police settle surveillance lawsuit after Muslims said they were illegally targeted following 9/11
- Police investigating hunt robbery and assault claims
- Mozambique plantation leaves no land or jobs for villagers
- Crucial Windrush landing documents that ‘could have stopped deportations’ destroyed under Theresa May
- On The Eve Of His Trial, A Deeper Look Into How Paul Manafort Elected Ukraine’s President
- Pope call for peace in Holy Land as death toll in Israel-Gaza up to 18
- The Wynn Boston Harbor Is Being Built on Land Tied to a Mobster
- Is it illegal to leave dogs in hot cars in a heatwave, what is a safe temperature for pets and what can you do if you see one?
People's Procuracy urges deeper investigation in illegal public land lease case have 335 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.