Pakistan limited-overs captain Babar Azam has fast-emerged as one of the best batsman of the current generation throwing challenges to the likes of Virat Kohli, Steve Smith, Kane Williamson and Joe Root. In order to become a role mode both on and off the field, Babar said he is working on his English-speaking skills. He said that to be a complete captain one must be able to interact comfortably with the media and express oneself properly in front of an audience.“These days I am also taking English classes besides focussing on my batting,” he said on Monday.Interestingly, Babar’s comments came a day after former Pakistan pacer Tanvir Ahmed said that Babar will need to be communicate with media as captain of the team, and hence also needs to work on improving his English.Also Read | He made me look like a fool: Kohli names bowler who foxed him“Babar Azam also needs to improve his English, which is necessary. Whenever someone becomes a captain, he has to talk during the toss and post-match presentation. Plus, he will also give interviews on various channels when he tours different countries,” Tanvir had said in YouTube channel.Last week, the star… Read full this story
- European languages day to take place
- Misbah demands more from world for Pakistan cricket revival
- Gunathilaka century in vain as Pakistan clinch series
- Karachi gears up for first one-day international in 10 years
- Pakistan recall Shehzad, Umar for Sri Lanka Twenty20s
- Mohammad Hafeez slams PCB as Pakistan cricketer's video goes viral
- The Reasons to Take PTE Exam
- Benefits of Taking PTE Academic Test for Takers
- Learn to use the English Language like a native speaker
- Start Your Vacation With A Cooking Class?
These days I’m also taking English classes: Pakistan’s Babar Azam have 278 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at May 19, 2020. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.