“Virat Kohli is far more experienced than Babar. He has at least five years more experience of top cricket and he is at the peak of his career,” said Younis. “Kohli has far more exposure than Babar and he has been in every kind of situation and proven himself. No one gets 70 international centuries like that and this are proof of his class and abilities. He has scored runs in every situation and all opposition.” Younis, who is Pakistan’s leading run-getter in Tests, said Babar still has a long way to go and will only get better. Virat Kohli credits Shankar Basu for his fitness transformation “Babar has been in top cricket for just around five years. He has got a very impressive batting average across all three formats and he is getting better by the day. “You see him batting and you can see he has got the same qualities that Kohli had at the start of his career.” Besides amassing 70 international hundreds, 31-year-old Kohli averages more than 50 in all three formats.The India skipper has scored more than 20,000 runs while 25-year-old Babar has 6680 runs across formats though the Pakistan limited overs skipper has played… Read full this story
- Pakistan shuns Abdus Salam, nation’s only Nobel laureate, because of ‘God particle’ work
- Uber, Lyft already eating into taxi business at Sky Harbor
- If elected, Mitt Romney would likely be among the top four richest presidents in U.S. history
- This article is biased. And your candidate stinks!
- Jane Levy showed her ‘Evil’ side in remake of Sam Raimi's horror classic
- For Luzerne Co., Trump is a gamble worth taking
- Can Delaware GOP attract minorities with Trump?
- Newest veterans are most medically, mentally troubled generation in U.S. history
- Justin Bieber's angered by housekeeper's tales of drugs and wild life at his mansion
- 'Outnumbered' Roundup: Sexism In the Classroom, Bedroom and Hollywood?
Too early to compare Babar Azam with Virat Kohli, says Younis Khan have 307 words, post on www.mykhel.com at May 18, 2020. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.