Mexican Ambassador to Vietnam Sara Valdés Bolaño (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – The friendship and cooperation between Vietnam and Mexico have been continually developing since the two countries established diplomatic ties on May 19, 1975. The two governments recently decided to step up measures to improve the bilateral cooperation framework towards a comprehensive partnership for the interests of the two countries as well as peace and stability in the region. Mexico is now Vietnam’s third-largest trade partner in Latin America, while Vietnam is Mexico’s eighth-largest export market in Asia-Pacific. Mexican Ambassador to Vietnam Sara Valdés Bolaño said Vietnam opened its embassy in Mexico in 1975 and the following year the Mexican Embassy was opened in Hanoi. VNA
- Mexico ‘friendship ride’ breaks down border barriers
- Bradley Cooper, Irina Shayk have reportedly split up
- Mexico launches friendly defensive to deflect US tariffs
- Trump's Mexico tariffs may send manufacturers packing -- again
- Vietnam Veterans Unbroken: Book Launch
- Trump to impose tariff of up to 25% on Mexico over migrants
- Could going national help local dairy farmers thrive?
- Here's who the U.S. tariffs on Mexico would hurt most
- Which States Will Be Hit Hardest by Trump’s Tariffs on Mexico
- Trump still hangs tariff threat over Mexico despite deal
Vietnam-Mexico friendship, cooperation thriving have 211 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 15, 2020. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.