Former White House national security adviser John Bolton has written a book that provides an insider account of President Donald Trump’s “inconsistent, scattershot decision-making process,” his publisher said on Friday (Jun 12). Bolton’s The Room Where It Happened: A White House Memoir, is to be published on June 23 over the objections of the White House, which has been dickering with Bolton’s representatives over whether some parts of his account reveal classified information. Bolton was fired by Trump last September amid simmering differences on a wide array of foreign policy challenges. The publisher, Simon and Schuster, said in a news release that Bolton’s book details Trump’s dealings with China, Russia, Ukraine, North Korea, Iran, the United Kingdom, France and Germany. “This is the book Donald Trump doesn't want you to read,” the publisher said. “What Bolton saw astonished him: A president for whom getting re-elected was the only thing that mattered, even if it meant endangering or weakening the nation,” it added. "I am hard-pressed to identify any significant Trump decision during my tenure that wasn't driven by re-election calculations," Bolton writes in the book, according to the publisher. Bolton served as Trump’s third national security adviser for a total of 519… Read full this story
- John Bolton claims Donald Trump used the term "burner phones"
- Roseanne TV show CANCELLED after Barr compared Obama White House adviser to ape on Twitter
- She Took the White House Photos. Trump Moved to Take the Profit.
- Trump’s White House Call Logs Show 7-Hour Gap On January 6—House Committee Reportedly Looking Into Possible Cover-Up
- Biden White House won't assert executive privilege over Kushner testimony
- Donald Trump's call logs show almost 8 hour gap while January 6 protesters stormed Capitol
- Donald Trump mocks Mike Pence for wanting to "hang" all gay people
- The big White House shake-ups so far
- Exclusive: The most powerful Briton in America on what it's really like in Donald Trump's White House
- Donald Trump winning in 2024 would risk U.S. role in NATO, Mitt Romney says
Ex-White House adviser Bolton has book 'Donald Trump doesn't want you to read' have 336 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at June 13, 2020. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.