A first-of-its kind Virtual Real Estate Expo organized by Hindustan Times brought thousands of buyers one step closer to their dream of owning a property of their very own. The five-day event, which was hosted online, saw some of the country’s top names in real estate come together under one virtual roof as a one-stop solution for customers. In these troubled times when site visits are being avoided due to the ongoing pandemic, the expo came as rare opportunity for those looking to invest into real estate. Home buyers got a chance to participate in virtual tours of sample apartments through 360-degree videos and got all the information about the projects at virtual stalls set up by developers, all sitting in the safety of their homes. Also on offer were a range of commercial and retail options, which an increasing number of investors prefer to park their money into as they offer security of investment with appreciation of the capital and a high rate of returns. There is also a sense of pride associated with such ownerships. With a large number of businesses across metros giving up traditional office set-ups to work out of co-working spaces,… Read full this story
- Dallas County real estate up for grabs with planned sales
- Once prized and profitable, beachfront real estate can now be a losing proposition
- Top D-FW commercial real estate deals for the week of July 30
- Top D-FW commercial real estate deals for the week of August 13
- Top D-FW commercial real estate deals for the week of Aug. 20
- How can a T. rex sell a house? A Mansfield real-estate agent found a way and it's a viral sensation
- Houston real estate developer lands at McKinney airport with property buy
- Top commercial real estate deals for the week of Aug. 6
- America’s Real Estate System Pushes Rents Up And People Out. There's Another Way.
- What are Miami’s hot neighborhoods? Should you rent or buy? Here’s our 2018 real estate study
Hindustan Times Virtual Real Estate Expo gets thumbs up from prospective buyers! have 337 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at July 30, 2020. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.