Smartwatch makers have probably understood that only equipping their products with new features isn’t going to account for purchases in India, even for fitness junkies, as they are not as hot a product like a smartphone or a laptop can be. For their product to shine in this market, the right price needs to be factored in. Otherwise, people can always just use Google Fit on their smartphones, can’t they? Chinese tech firm Huawei has been going through a rough patch in markets outside China, with the US companies withdrawing their support and recent India-China border clashes fuelling anti-China sentiments in the country. But it seems to have got the point that launching pricey smartwatches in India won’t do, considering rivals Xiaomi and Realme are focussed on releasing affordable fitness products. The result is Huawei Watch GT 2e. Priced at Rs 11,990, the smartwatch comes in three colour options: Graphite Black, Lava Red and Mint Green. We reviewed the Mint Green variant and here are our key takeaways of the Huawei Watch GT 2e. Huawei Watch GT 2e: Design Huawei Watch GT 2e weighs about 43 gms, most of the weight being taken up by the dial, and measures 53… Read full this story
- Huawei Watch Fit specs, price, revealed in leaked images
- Honor 9X Pro Review: A noble attempt
- LG Velvet review: LG’s flagship is finally competitive again
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 vs Samsung Galaxy Watch: welke smartwatch kies jij?
- David Haye's unbeaten record nearly ended in seventh fight as he was floored by Lolenga Mock
- Dillian Whyte wants protege Fabio Wardley to target fight against Dave Allen
- Google Maps returns to the Apple Watch after a three-year absence
- Ring Fit Adventure In Stock At Target And GameStop
- Ring Fit Adventure Available At Target, Best Buy And GameStop
- Hero PC Andrew Harper's mother slams 'unduly lenient' sentences for her son's killers who will go free in eight years - as she welcomes review of their jail terms
Huawei Watch GT 2e review: Fighting fit have 320 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at July 1, 2020. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.