If I were Vanilla Ice, I’m sure I would also miss the 90’s. Photo: J_Pierre_FOX All right stop, collaborate, and listen. Ice is back … and throwing a concert in a coronavirus hotspot amid a global pandemic. Yes, your 12th favorite one-hit-wonder rapper and one-time HGTV house-flipper Vanilla Ice is hosting a 4th of July concert deep in the heart of Texas, which recently hit 8,076 new coronavirus cases, a record daily high. Vanilla Ice’s “Independence Day Throwback Beach Party” is, shockingly, inspired by days of yore that actually no longer exist. “I can’t wait to get back to this. The ’90s were the best,” posted the “Ice Ice Baby” singer on Instagram, who clearly insists on living in the past. “We didn’t have coronavirus, or cell phones, or computers. We had 5.0’s, blockbuster, Beavis and Butthead, Wayne’s World, Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan … Mortal Kombat is still better than Fortnight … the last of the great decades.” Actually, 2020 has Beavis and Butthead as well as coronavirus, and I’m also pretty sure the ’90s had computers, but I digress. If you’re wondering how this rapper that you have literally not thought about in 25 years is managing to… Read full this story
- Dodgers chase Greinke in 4th inning
- So You Think You Know Marcus Smart
- FMIA: Kyler Murray and One Coach’s Argument For Why The Small QB Will Have a Massive Impact in the NFL
- 2011 BMW X3: From South Carolina to L.A.
- FMIA: The Combine Names to Know and How NFL Might Handle Kraft
- Lays a broken gift
- FMIA Divisional Weekend: Doobie Pump and a Big Piece of Cheese—How the Saints Saved Their Season
- Ichiro Suzuki goes out in style, retires after series in Japan
- FMIA: Ego-less Patriots Figure It Out In Time To Beat Rams in ‘throwback’ Super Bowl
- FMIA: Ego-less Patriots Figure It Out In Time Vs. Rams in ‘throwback’ Super Bowl
Vanilla Ice Thinks It’s the ’90s and Is Throwing a 4th of July Concert in Texas have 315 words, post on www.vulture.com at July 1, 2020. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.