Nguyễn Thanh Hùng is working on one of his products in a small workshop in his home in the southern province of Đồng Tháp’s Hồng Ngự District.– VNA/VNS Photo Chương Đài Chương Đài Despite just a few years of schooling and with little in the way of formal training in mechanical engineering, Nguyễn Thanh Hùng from Hồng Ngự District in the Mekong Delta province of Đồng Tháp is nonetheless famed locally as the “inventor” of a whole host of unique farming machinery. With a passion for exploration and study since he was a child, Hùng has created many types of machines that help raise agricultural production and ease the burden on farmers. Though his “inventions” are not really known outside of the immediate area, many of them, such as sesame and morning glory seed threshing machines, have found favour among local farmers, particularly as they make the harvest that much easier. Born into a large, poor family near the border with Cambodia, poverty forced Hùng to drop out of school after the second grade. He picked up work wherever he could to help his parents and siblings. But after realising that such a life wasn’t going to give him or his family… Read full this story
- Water plans will protect farmers' global reputation
- Opinion: The Government doesn't 'hate' farmers
- Affiliate Marketing and the All-Important Niche Market
- 10 Ways a Freelance Copywriter Can Lighten the Load for Busy Marketers
- 10 Web Design Tips For A Professional Looking Niche Web Site
- Ideas For New Products And Inventions
- How to Find Those Niche Markets Your Business Can't Afford to Overlook
- Invention On Agricultural Drones Market To Account US$ 3.69 Bn By 2022: Globally
- A patent predicament: who owns an AI-generated invention?
- Ten Great American Vehicle Inventions
Niche inventions lessen load on farmers have 310 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 2, 2020. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.