The cast of Selling Sunset have been on the defense after sparking suspicions about the legitimacy of their real estate careers, with even Chrissy Teigen having her doubts. But Heather Rae Young is standing up to the skepticism. Young, 32, was asked about Teigen’s suspicions during an interview on KTLA, where fired back by describing her extensive experience working for the Oppenheim Group. ‘I sold my first house within three months of having my license’: Heather Rae Young responded to Chrissy Teigen’s skepticism over the legitimacy of her real estate career ‘My response to that is I have had my real estate license since 2014. I’ve been with The Oppenheim Group since 2015. I sold my first house within three months of having my license, it was a $7.2 million house. A week later, I sold a $1.5 million condo and you can look up the proof. ‘You can come to our office, visit us. We’ve all been in the office for years and years and known each other for almost six years… Maybe because she doesn’t know us doesn’t mean we’re not real real estate agents.’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Selling Sunset’s Chrishell Stause arrives at an open… Read full this story
- Heather Rae Young On How Playboy Impacted Her Life and Career: 'Posing Nude Has Not Hurt Me'
- Heather Rae Young Reveals Where She and Tarek El Moussa Will Go On Their 2-Stop Honeymoon
- Selling Sunset Newcomer Emma Hernan Says Cast Has 'Warned' Her About Bullies: 'Super Protective'
- All About Selling Sunset's Newest Leading Lady, Emma Hernan: 'I'm Excited to Open Up My Life'
- Selling Sunset's Christine Quinn slams 'hurtful' pregnancy dig from co-star
- Selling Sunset season 4: Mary Fitzgerald confirms fans don’t have long left as she teases release date
- PHOTOS: Chrissy Teigen & John Legend Sell L.A. Mansion for $17M After a Year on the Market
- 'Sorry not happening!': Tamra Judge reveals she won't be returning for new season of Real Housewives of Orange County
- This is Us: meet the cast of the hit drama
- ‘Stars In The House’ Helped Broadway Through The Dark, And Now Seth Rudetsky Steps Back Into A Spotlight Of His Own – Deadline Q&A
Selling Sunset star Heather Rae Young hits back after Chrissy Teigen casts doubt about the legitimacy of her real estate career have 359 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 26, 2020. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.