The Department of State will soon offer a huge reward of more than 100,000 extra green cards in 2021 to the Indian and Chinese visa workers who took U.S. jobs from American graduates. Usually, 145,000 green cards are annually given to employers' foreign workers and their family members. But, "a t this time, it is estimated that the FY 2021 Employment-based limit will be at least 250,000," the agency said. The extra green cards for the Fortune 500's visa-workers will be offered in just six weeks, after September 2020. They were freed up by the coronavirus-caused decline in family migrants in 2020, said a statement to Breitbart News from the State Department. The cards are extremely valuable because they allow the recipients to stay and work in the United States, to become citizens in five years, and to start the process of chain migration. The agency is also adding roughly 11,000 green cards to the 2020 quota, up to a planned total of 156,253 green cards by September 31. The H-1B , J-1 , F-1 , and L-1 visa workers who will get the cards are already working in the jobs needed by U.S. graduates, so there will be no… Read full this story
- US lawmaker pushes for lifting country cap on Green Card
- Former Disney employees drop lawsuit against it over H1B visa abuse
- 'Tricked by the devil.' They backed Trump. Now, his foreign labor cuts may ruin them.
- Even the Smartest Workers Are Stumped by Danish Visa Rules
- Jeremy Hunt backs special visa for foreign people coming to work for NHS
- Tories have not 'connected with people's aspirations' for more than 30 years, warns Justine Greening
- Foreign worker visas may bring some relief to Maine tourism industry
- Steer clear of visa woes
- Sharp hike in US EB5 visa investment limits expected: Expert
- South Africa: Labour Conducts Blitz Inspection in Agricultural Sector, Free State
State Dept. OKs 100,000 Extra Green Cards for Foreign Visa-Workers in 2021 have 301 words, post on www.breitbart.com at August 20, 2020. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.