Presented by FacebookWelcome to The Hill’s Morning Report. It is Thursday. We get you up to speed on the most important developments in politics and policy, plus trends to watch. Alexis Simendinger and Al Weaver are the daily co-creators, so find us @asimendinger and @alweaver22 on Twitter and recommend the Morning Report to your friends. CLICK HERE to subscribe!Total U.S. coronavirus deaths reported each morning this week: Monday, 176,809. Tuesday, 177,279. Wednesday, 178,524. Thursday, 179,735.Vice President Pence made the Republican case for four more years of President TrumpDonald John TrumpThe Memo: Trump uses convention to target key states Conway hails Trump as ‘champion’ of women Former ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ star Trace Adkins sings at GOP convention MORE’s administration while warning voters on Wednesday night that they “won’t be safe in Joe BidenJoe BidenThe Memo: Trump uses convention to target key states Pence condemns Kenosha violence, backs police in convention speech Biden praises Milwaukee Bucks response to Jacob Blake shooting MORE’s America.”While accepting the nomination as Trump’s running mate, Pence assailed Biden as a “Trojan horse for the radical left,” wrong on domestic and international policy and a… Read full this story
- Joe Biden Denied Communion Over Pro-Choice Stance
- YouTube, Facebook deleting stupid Tide Pod Challenge videos
- Facebook says nearly 50m users compromised in huge security breach
- Ukrainian who claimed he was told Trump would only speak to the president if it was about Biden was a fired aide who says he learned about 'quid pro quo' from the news
- Biden campaign, top donors discuss beefing up fundraising, including through social media ads
- Fire union chief blasts 'back-to-front' Grenfell report for probing rescue teams BEFORE those behind cladding and safety - as ex-fireman MP says 'every firefighter will feel guilty today'
- Pressure mounts on Facebook amid political ad controversy
- How autocratic governments use Facebook against their own citizens
- Fed up with Facebook, activists find new ways to defend their movements
- How a wily Californian beat Google and Facebook’s influence operation
The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Pence rips Biden as radical risk have 325 words, post on thehill.com at August 27, 2020. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.