Nation Two more Covid-19 deaths reported in Vietnam The Saigon Times Sunday, Aug 2, 2020,13:45 (GMT+7) Two more Covid-19 deaths reported in VietnamThe Saigon Times A medical worker conducts a Covid-19 test. The 524th case of Covid-19, a 86-year-old woman, and the 475th patient, a 83-year-old resident of Danang City, were confirmed dead this morning, August 2 – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – The 524th case of Covid-19, a 86-year-old woman, and the 475th patient, a 83-year-old resident of Danang City, were confirmed dead this morning, August 2, raising the country’s total number of Covid-19-related fatalities to five, according to the Ministry of Health. The 524th patient, who lives in Quang Nam Province, had suffered from heart and lung failure as underlying health conditions. Between July 11 and 16, she was receiving treatment at Danang Dermatology Hospital. She was then sent to Danang Hospital after being diagnosed with herpes zoster on July 16. On July 18, she had a fever and was transported to the Binh An General Hospital for treatment. The patient continued to be transferred to the Hue Central Hospital on July 31 from the Quang Nam General Hospital for Covid-19 treatment. She got critically ill and was reported dead at 5.30 a.m…. Read full this story
- More deaths reported in Philippines earthquake
- SUV craze to blame for rising pedestrian deaths, report states
- Jeffrey Epstein feared cellmate, a muscle-bound ex-cop charged in murder who was moved before financier's death: report
- Manayunk Bar Paying Damages For Man's 2014 Drowning Death: Report
- Guards in Jeffrey Epstein's jail unit were working substantial overtime shifts before his death, reports say
- Five-Plane Pileup Near Miss Put Over 1,000 People 'At Imminent Risk’ of Death: Report
- Federal prisons blacked out possible errors in death reports, study suggests
- John Singleton's Publicist Confirms He Is Still on Life Support, Says Earlier Death Reports Are 'Inaccurate'
- Bad Loans Fall To 9.3% In 2018-19: RBI Report
- Canadian soldiers didn’t err before friendly fire death: reports
Two more Covid-19 deaths reported in Vietnam have 318 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at August 2, 2020. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.