Photographer Jonathan Leder has adamantly rejected accusations that he sexually assaulted model and actress Emily Ratajkowski After being contacted by Page Six , Imperial Publishing, which Leder owns, wrote that “Mr Leder totally denies her outrageous allegations of being 'assaulted'”. Imperial claims that she concocted the "salacious accusations" because she was unable to stop the publication of Leder's book which included photographs Quoting Leder, New York magazine also wrote that Ratajkowski's allegations are "too tawdry and childish to respond to". "You do know who we are talking about, right?", Leder is quoted as saying. "This is the girl that was naked in Treats! magazine, and bounced around naked in the Robin Thicke video at that time. You really want someone to believe she was a victim?" Ratajkowski made the accusations of sexual assault in an essay published in The Cut on Tuesday titled ‘Buying Myself Back: When Does a Model Own Her Own Image?’ She recalls the alleged incident from a photoshoot in 2012, saying that her then-agent asked her to stayover at Leder's flat in Woodstock, New York, as part of an unpaid photoshoot for a magazine called Darius. She writes that she Leder appeared “disinterested” upon meeting her and… Read full this story
- Emily Ratajkowski Accuses Photographer of Sexual Assualt
- REPORT: Judge May Dismiss Kevin Spacey’s Sexual Assault Case
- Amy Coney Barrett Could Change Campus Sexual Assault Rules Forever
- FKA twigs and boyfriend Matt Healy step out for a walk in London after she accused ex Shia LaBeouf of sexual assault and battery in lawsuit
- Model claims Southern Charm star Thomas Ravenel sexually assaulted her mom in 2015 after meeting her on Tinder
- Singer Bebe Rexha accuses former Drake producer of attempted sexual assault after two women claimed he 'raped them in front of other producers and assaulted them one night for six hours straight'
- A House Dem Calls for Investigating Trump Sexual Assault Allegations as Her Colleagues Shrug
- Sexual Assault Charges Against Kevin Spacey Dropped
- Kevin Spacey Accused of Sexual Assault in Lawsuit by Masseur
Photographer Dismisses Emily Ratajkowski's Accusation of Sexual Assault have 343 words, post on sputniknews.com at September 16, 2020. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.