Marvel’s Avengers was one of the most anticipated games of 2020, but its September release has been met with mixed reviews and criticism from players. As Crystal Dynamics continue to update and fix many of the bugs plaguing the game, Scot Amos, the head of the studio, has posted a lengthy update on the status of the game and its planned content, as well as the unfortunate delays of the Kate Bishop DLC and next-gen releases. The post starts by apologizing to the Marvel’s Avengers community for the issues the game had at launch. Crystal Dynamics is giving players a bundle of in-game currency to spend on upgrades and other doo-dads that will be available until November 5 at 1 p.m. EDT. The bundle includes: Credits: 1,500 – Enough for a Legendary Skin and Nameplate from the Marketplace Units: 7,000 Upgrade Modules: 250 DNA Keys: 20 A Sarah Garza-Inspired Nameplate Scot Amos then went into what the Crystal Dynamics team has in store for the immediate future and beyond. For now, the team is hard at work putting out an update in the coming months that addresses these issues from the community feedback they received: Avengers Initiative Ping System: A… Read full this story
- Marvel delays the release of Black Widow indefinitely due to coronavirus
- Marvel Insider Suggests Black Widow Delay Won't Affect Rest of MCU Timeline
- Marvel targets Hailee Steinfeld for lead role in Disney+ Hawkeye series with Jeremy Renner
- Could coronavirus be the villain that finally defeats the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
- Coronavirus complicates things but Marvel's superheroes will fight on
- Wonder Woman 1984 Director Patty Jenkins Comments on Film's Delay, Releases New Motion Poster
- Tom Holland Is Keeping the Rest of the Avengers (And Deadpool) in Shape During the Coronavirus Quarantine
- Disney postpones the release of Marvel's Black Widow amid ongoing coronavirus fears
- Marvel Fan Teaser Imagines William Hurt's MCU Debut as Red Hulk
- Could Coronavirus Woes Take a Hammer to the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
'Marvel's Avengers' Kate Bishop DLC Delayed, Next-Gen Release Pushed to 2021 have 313 words, post on www.newsweek.com at October 16, 2020. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.