Kindly Share This Story:The Nasarawa State House of Assembly Committee on Judiciary has assured the state Ministry of Justice of support to address the challenges facing the judicial system in the state. Alhaji Mohammed Ibrahim- Alkali, the Vice Chairman of the Committee, gave the assurance on Tuesday in Lafia when the Ministry’s officials appeared before the committee for the assessment of its 2020 budget performance. Ibrahim- Alkali ( APC- Lafia North), said addressing the challenges facing the judicial system would not only ensure speedy administration of justice but would also ensure the prevalence of peace in the state. ” I want to assure you of our readiness to synergize with you in order to take the judicial system to greater heights. ” We will do our best toward addressing the challenges facing the judiciary, such as shortage of Counsels, for effective and quality service delivery in the state,” he said. READ ALSO: Nasarawa LG elections: We’ll set the pace for other states ― NASIEC The lawmakers urged the management of the Ministry to buckle up toward ensuring speedy administration of justice, in the interest of peace and for the overall development of the state. Earlier, Mr Ishaku Usman, the Permanent Secretary… Read full this story
- Financial autonomy for State Assemblies, Judiciaries
- EMILY’S LIST ENDORSES COTTIE PETRIE-NORRIS IN STATE ASSEMBLY RACE
- Financial Autonomy For State Assemblies, What Next?
- Beyond Financial Autonomy For State Assemblies, Judiciaries
- Kenya: Government Pledges Support for Gikomba Fire Victims As Death Toll Rises to 16
- Benue Speaker Lauds Financial Autonomy To State Assemblies
- Political rookies dominate all-Democrat field seeking open Reno seat in state Assembly
- Top Russian Official Pledges Support for Family of Slain Journalist, Arkady Babchenko
- FG pledges support for windstorm victims in Katsina
- Management of National Assembly pledges loyalty to Saraki
Nasarawa state Assembly pledges support to Judiciary have 287 words, post on www.vanguardngr.com at October 28, 2020. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.