ENGLAND TOUR OF SOUTH AFRICA, 2019-20 by Cricbuzz Staff • Last updated on ShareTweet South Africa have retained the same squad that lost by 189 runs to England in Cape Town for the remainder of the four-match series © AFP South Africa have retained the same squad that lost by 189 runs to England in Cape Town for the remainder of the four-match series. However, only the starting XI from that match along with Dane Paterson will initially head to Port Elizabeth, the venue for the next Test, with the rest of the members fulfilling domestic duties. “The selection panel are placing an emphasis on the importance of game time for non-starting players and prefer that they are available to their teams to help boost the competition. They will join the national team if and when required,” Cricket South Africa stated in a release on Friday (January 10). South Africa had won the first Test in Centurion before the Newlands reversal, losing Aiden Markram to injury between those Tests, with Pieter Malan slotting in as the replacement and doing well on debut. The series is now locked at 1-1 with the next Test starting from January 16, which overlaps with… Read full this story
- South Africa Vs New Zealand in the 5th Week of the Tri Nations
- South Africa In The 3rd Week Of The Tri Nations
- Reasons to visit Stellenbosch in South Africa
- AFS - South Africa, Surf and Safari and Our Marriage Too!
- The Battlefield in KwaZulu-Natal South Africa
- India, Brazil And South Africa (IBSA) On A Path Breaking Mission In The New World Order
- South Africa Vs Australia in the 4th Week of Tri Nations Rugby
- Commercialisation of Higher Education in South Africa
- Eight Major Reasons To Visit South Africa
- Hire a Car and See More of South Africa
South Africa announce unchanged Test squad for remainder of series have 300 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at October 10, 2020. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.