Sandwiched between posh Robertson Quay and gritty Boat Quay , Clarke Quay still has a soft spot in our hearts as the riverside party central. With its wacky themed bars and cuisines of all kinds, this well-trodden stretch hasn't quite dulled its glamour yet. To get your night started, here're the best (and possibly rowdiest) restaurants and bars in Clarke Quay to hit up. Restaurants 1. Red House Seafood If you're digging a crab feast, swing by one of Singapore's oldest seafood restaurants for tried-and-tested Chinese classics. It goes without saying that the Red House Chilli Crab is a hot favourite here, but updated recipes like Lobster in Creamy Custard Sauce also make the list. What's more, travel might be off the cards, but Red House is currently hosting a culinary journey with a six-course Scottish Seafood Set Menu ($388++ for five). Available till Jan 31, 2021, this seasonal menu features oceanic gems like Chilled Scotland Brown Crab and Steamed Scotland Razor Clam with Minced Garlic . From now till Jan 31, 2021, all diners get a complimentary Prawn Ball with Mango Dressing with a minimum spend of $150++. Those feasting with the Scottish Seafood Set Menu can also take home a 500ml… Read full this story
- The 21 New Books, Restaurants, Bars & Spirits to Check Out This Fall
- The 50 best movies on Hulu right now
- The best podcasts of 2020: 10 podcasts you need on your isolation playlist
- Do it like Dishoom: favourite dishes from UK restaurants to cook at home
- Restaurants are now employing robots – should chefs be worried?
- Houston's Top 100 restaurants for 2018 revealed
- Dead good! The 80 best true crime shows and podcasts – because there’s never been a better time to play armchair detective...
- The best free Kindle books for 2020
- The best stand-up comedy on Netflix right now
- A locals’ guide to Kathmandu, Nepal: top 10 tips
A dining guide to Clarke Quay: Best restaurants and bars in Singapore's riverfront entertainment enclave have 301 words, post on www.asiaone.com at December 22, 2020. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.