Australia is one step closer to having a COVID-19 vaccine after Britain became the first western country to approve Pfizer/BioNTech’s coronavirus jab. The UK has ordered 40 million doses of the vaccine candidate and doses will be made available ‘from next week’ as the country’s Health Secretary Matt Hancock declared ‘help is on its way’. The Morrison government has 10 million doses of the vaccine on order but the drug – which Australia’s Therapeutic Goods Administration has put on a fast-tracked path to approval – is still waiting for the green light from health regulators to be used Down Under. The approval by British regulators could mean Australians vaccinated in the UK may not have to quarantine on their return home if the jab is rolled out fast enough. Health Minister Greg Hunt said on Wednesday evening the announcement was an ‘important step for the world’ but added Australians should not expect to have access to the Pfizer vaccine any earlier than March of next year. The Covid-19 vaccine from Pfizer /BioNTech has been approved by Britain’s Regulatory Agency ‘I have again spoken to the Australian CEO of Pfizer, they remain on track for vaccine delivery once it is approved for… Read full this story
- When You Drive a $2.5 Million Koenigsegg Agera RS, You Rethink the Meaning of ‘Fast'
- One dose of new vaccine enough to stop swine flu spread
- One dose of swine flu vaccine is all adults need to protect against H1N1: study
- Shots on the way for Alzheimer's, AIDS, herpes and more as drug industry sees profit in vaccines
- Fact check: Trump invented imaginary CNN studio, made 58 other false claims last week - CNN
- Edited Transcript of AIMT earnings conference call or presentation 8-Aug-19 8:30pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of LW.N earnings conference call or presentation 2-Oct-19 2:00pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of ADMS earnings conference call or presentation 8-Aug-19 8:30pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of ELGX earnings conference call or presentation 8-Aug-19 8:30pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of DELL earnings conference call or presentation 29-Aug-19 9:00pm GMT
COVID-19 vaccine which Australia has ordered 10 million doses of is APPROVED in UK and could be rolled out next week - here's what it means for you and why it could change hotel quarantine for returning travellers have 331 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 2, 2020. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.