IPL 2020 by Cricbuzz Staff • Last updated on ShareTweet Yagnik will now undergo 14 days of quarantine, and then need to test negative twice as per protocol. After that, there will be a six-day self-isolation period and three further tests upon arriving in UAE before he joins up with the squad © BCCI Rajasthan Royals fielding coach Dishant Yagnik has tested positive for COVID-19, the IPL franchise revealed on Wednesday (August 12). The news comes only days ahead of teams’ departure for UAE for the 13th edition of the competition, rescheduled and moved out of India due to the pandemic. Dishant Yagnik @Dishantyagnik77 Follow Hi all, I hv tested COVID +. Pls get tested if you hv been in contact with me in the last 10 days. In line wd BCCI protocols I will be now quarantining for 14 days. I will then need 2 ngtv tests b4 joining the team @rajasthanroyals in UAE. Thx 4 yr blessings & good wishes! 12 Aug 2020 136 16 The franchise confirmed that Yagnik’s test was held in his hometown – Udaipur – and that he was not in close proximity with any of their or other IPL players in the past… Read full this story
- Rixon to step down as fielding coach due to differences with PCB
- No fielding coach for Pakistan in Zimbabwe tour, Berry to join in September
- Report: Patriots' Edelman tested positive for 'unrecognizable...
- 1st Youth Test: India U-19 eye victory against Sri Lanka
- Scotland's head coach Grant Bradburn departs to become Pakistan's new fielding coach
- We weren't extraordinary, but a smart fielding side: CSK's fielding coach Rajiv Kumar
- We are here to learn from India: West Indies fielding coach
- Two-time Commonwealth Games gold medallist Sanjita Chanu handed provisonal suspension after testing positive
- Asiad bound steeplechase runner Navin Dagar tests positive
- 45 more athletes from Beijing, London Games test positive for doping
RR fielding coach Dishant Yagnik tests positive for COVID-19 have 303 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at December 12, 2020. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.