Early November, pop singer Erik performed in front of thousands of Saigon fans. After the show, instead of talking about the performance, netizens turned their attention to Erik’s outfits during the night: a crop top with a see-through detail showing off his belly, and tight leather pants.”Why do you keep wearing feminine clothing, this is weird,” a netizen commented when seeing people share photos of the singer in his attire.But Erik is not alone in his plight. Over the past few years, a host of Vietnamese male celebrities have redefined their masculinity by opting for feminine fashion, raising many eyebrows. Erik performs in a black crop top with a see-through midriff. Photo courtesy of Erik. Male stars in gender-fluid outfits with fabrics, colors, and designs formerly associated with women, have been seen on catwalks and on the street.Materials that are soft and bright, such as voile, sheer, and chiffons in summer to heavier materials like wood tweeds, velvet, and fur-like fabric in winter, are now entering men’s wardrobes.Recently, Tran Thanh, an HCMC-based comedian and TV host, joined a number of male celebrities including rapper Karik and singer Ngo Kien Huy to bravely don frayed edge jackets made of tweed, formerly… Read full this story
- ABC adds three more shows to Netflix to win over new viewers for fall premieres
- Underactive thyroid within normal range may affect woman's ability to conceive
- First Gene Drive in Mammals Could Aid Vast New Zealand Eradication Plan
- The origin of a new species of Darwin's finches
- Galapagos study finds that new species can develop in as little as 2 generations
- New Drug Bypasses Gene Mutations
- A new Netflix show wants to manipulate people into committing murder
- Can a new park save China's big cats?
- Will New Gene-Editing Techniques Lead to Medical Cures?
- A market of murders: New book on 21st-century Swedish crime fiction
Womenswear a new normal among Vietnamese male celebs have 306 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at December 6, 2020. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.