Order of the Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China 2021 No. 1 The Rules on Counteracting Unjustified Extra-territorial Application of Foreign Legislation and Other Measures, approved by the State Council, are hereby promulgated and shall be effective as of the date of the promulgation. Minister of Commerce Wang Wentao January 9, 2021 Rules on Counteracting Unjustified Extra-territorial Application of Foreign Legislation and Other Measures Article 1 These Rules are formulated in accordance with the National Security Law of the People’s Republic of China and other relevant laws, for the purpose of counteracting the impact on China caused by unjustified extra-territorial application of foreign legislation and other measures, safeguarding national sovereignty, security and development interests, and protecting the legitimate rights and interests of citizens, legal persons and other organizations of China. Article 2 These Rules apply to situations where the extra-territorial application of foreign legislation and other measures, in violation of international law and the basic principles of international relations, unjustifiably prohibits or restricts the citizens, legal persons or other organizations of China from engaging in normal economic, trade and related activities with a third State (or region) or its citizens, legal persons or other organizations. Article 3… Read full this story
- UK Home Secretary Priti Patel to Announce Post-Brexit Immigration Rules
- China accuses the US of 'invading other countries' territory at will' and 'sailing through the world like a bully' amid escalating South China Sea row as Britain and Japan 'prepare to join Far East military drills'
- So much for the new rules! TfL hands out 30,000 free masks as one in five bus and Tube passengers try to ride without face-covering risking a £100 fine today
- Brexit latest news: Rules for Brits travelling in Europe will change from 2021 – LIVE updates
- Chinese fixer targets FIVE Prime Ministers: New evidence of Beijing's infiltration of British Establishment as it emerges leading figure 'tasked with grooming foreign elites' met politicians including Boris Johnson, David Cameron and Tony Blair
- China slams U.S. response to Hong Kong security law as 'gangster logic'
- China slams U.S. sanctions related to Hong Kong as 'gangster logic'
- Xi makes high-stakes power play in move to subdue Hong Kong
- Russia & China joins India to counter state sponsored terror
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 20
MOFCOM Order No. 1 of 2021 on Rules on Counteracting Unjustified Extra-territorial Application of Foreign Legislation and Other Measures have 362 words, post on www.chinadaily.com.cn at January 9, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.