The NBA is navigating through the COVID-19 pandemic in the first month of the 2020-2021 regular season. The league is dealing with several postponements due to positive tests and contact tracing within teams. On Friday, the NBA postponed several games for this weekend. The league postponed a back-to-back series with the Washington Wizards and Cleveland Cavaliers that was originally set for Sunday and Monday. The Wizards will miss at least three games as their matchup on Friday against the Detroit Pistons was postponed too. Tonight's matchup featuring the Minnesota Timberwolves and the Memphis Grizzlies was also postponed. Those teams join the Golden State Warriors and Phoenix Suns that had a game altered as well. The Timberwolves will not play due to a positive COVID-19 test involving NBA superstar Karl-Anthony Towns according to Stadium reporter Shams Charania. Towns released a statement after finding out his diagnosis. Prior to tonight's game, I received yet another awful call that I tested positive for COVID," Towns wrote in a part of a statement. I will immediately isolate and follow every protocol." The NBA has met to figure out ways to curtail the rising COVID-19 positive tests. The league has decided to tighten health and… Read full this story
- Watch NBA Games Online - Watch Live NBA Playoffs Games Online
- Watch NBA Playoffs Online - Watch NBA 2008 Games Online
- Sports Betting - How to Bet on NBA Basketball Games
- Brett Favre - The NFL Needs a Retirement Rule & the NBA Needs a Draft Rule to Get Rid of 1 and Done
- Websites That Offer Free NBA Sports Picks
- NBA Betting Systems - Easy Sports Betting System to Give You a Regular Income
- Internet Searches Reveal the Top 5 Video Games
- 5 Great Non-Violent Games For Gamers
- Pistons-Bulls - Quarter-by-Quarter Game Posts, And Post-Game Wrap Up
- Rockets 19 Straight -- What's in the Water?
NBA postpones several games due to COVID-19 have 303 words, post on 247sports.com at January 15, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.