General Secretary of the NA and head of the NA Office Nguyen Hanh Phuc According to General Secretary of the National Assembly (NA) and head of the NA Office Nguyen Hanh Phuc, the conference, which is slated for January 21, will listen to reports on the implementation of the Politburo’s Directive 45-CT/TW regarding the leadership over the election of deputies to the 15th NA and People’s Councils at all levels in the 2021-2026 tenure, and relevant documents. Phuc, who is also head of the NEC’s Office, assigned tasks to relevant agencies and units, asking them to work closely together to ensure the success of the conference. At the meeting, participants underlined that the conference is an important event held on the threshold of the 13th National Party Congress. They stressed the need for careful preparations for the conference as well as the ensuring of its safety and security. Source: VNA
- General election ‘could CANCEL Christmas’: Civil Service chief Mark Sedwill 'warns a vote MUST be held by December 12 or No10 faces turfing pantomimes, parties and Nativity plays out of village halls and schools used as polling stations’
- Boris Johnson and the Conservative Party are 'preparing to fight the next general election on the assumption Brexit has not happened' leaked campaign leaflets suggest
- Johnson’s desperate for a general election, but he faces an unpleasant surprise
- The General Election Ahead Must Be the ‘Independence Election’
- Labour vows to give EU nationals vote in UK general elections
- 'Why the General Election may now be next year'
- Cameroon's electoral body vows action against extremism during general elections
- Uncertainty over UK general election date hikes up organising costs
- Boris Johnson Uses Queen’s Speech to Set Out General Election Platform
- The inside steer on Plaid's plan to tackle the next election
Preparations for virtual national conference on general election discussed have 293 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 20, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.