INSTAGRAM has banned anti-vaxxer Robert F. Kennedy Jr. for repeatedly sharing false claims about the coronavirus jab. The photo-sharing platform said Kennedy’s repeated sharing of debunked claims about the vaccine was in violation of its policies on the pandemic. Kennedy, a lawyer and environmentalist, is the son of the late former US Senator, US Attorney General and presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy. He has worked for decades as a lawyer, but he is now well known for his anti-vaccine crusade. An Instagram spokeswoman said it has permanently removed Kennedy from the platform for sharing false information about the Covid-19 jab. “We removed this account for repeatedly sharing debunked claims about the coronavirus or vaccines,” a spokesman said, according to the Wall Street Journal . The nephew of assassinated US president John F. Kennedy has repeatedly shared a false claim that the recent death of baseball legend Hank Aaron was linked to the coronavirus vaccine. He had 800,000 followers on Instagram, the New York Times reports. Kennedy has insisted he is not opposed to vaccines as long as they are safe. But he often shares false claims linked vaccines and autism. He has remained active on Facebook, where he has previously posted… Read full this story
- How two 'extremist' anti-vaxxers allegedly threatened to BEHEAD Mark McGowan and his family in terrifying phone calls
- Trust is the 'decisive difference' in S'pore's response to Covid-19, says PM Lee at PAP convention
- Madonna says she has had COVID-19
- COVID in Europe: Netherlands closes all non-essential businesses at 5pm
- Irish Official Claimed He Never Said Schools Were Covid Safe... But Did
- Motsi Mabuse calls out 'double standards' Covid rules as she's forced to miss Strictly
- Angela Merkel's attempt to reintroduce German lockdown thwarted by coalition
- Farm laws repeal | A feel of victory, but fields of discontent
- Trump should be tried for "crimes against humanity" over hydroxychloroquine remarks, says Ohio State Rep.
- BBC Strictly Come Dancing star Oti Mabuse's Christmas fears in heartbreaking post
Anti-vaxxer Robert F Kennedy Jr, 67, is BANNED from Instagram for ‘repeatedly sharing false claims about COVID-19’ have 320 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 11, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.