Video Player Close BEIJING, Feb. 24 (Xinhua) — Relations between China and Mongolia have entered into fast-track in recent years with fruitful results gained through practical cooperation, Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi said Wednesday. Wang made the remarks in a telephone conversation with the newly-appointed Mongolian Foreign Minister Batmunkh Battsetseg. China attaches great importance to the friendly neighborship with Mongolia, and always puts this relation at a specially significant place in China’s neighborhood diplomacy, he noted. This year is historically meaningful for both China and Mongolia as people of each country will respectively greet the 100th anniversary of the Communist Party of China and Mongolian People’s Party, Wang said. Both sides should jointly implement the important consensus reached by the leaders of both countries, promoting greater development of the China-Mongolia comprehensive strategic partnership and bringing about more benefits to both peoples, he added. In the face of the unexpected COVID-19 pandemic, governments and peoples of China and Mongolia have shared the weal and woe, and reached out to each other with assistance and support, lifting the bilateral ties to a new level, Wang said. Noting that the touching story of Mongolia donating 30,000 sheep to China is… Read full this story
- One Belt, One Road: China heralds 'Digital Silk Road'; foresees internet-era power shift soon
- China-Pakistan axis: 'The best may be yet to come'
- Winners and losers in Trump's 'Phase One' China trade deal
- Trump Announces Surprise Meeting as US-China Trade Talks Resume
- South Korea, China move to resolve disputes and hold summit talks
- Trump tweets that North Korea has shown 'great disrespect for China' after latest ballistic missile launch as Kim Jong-un’s team hails it a ‘success’
- Canada celebrates China's birthday amid bumps
- Russia and China's 'attack on Google': Virtual wargame 'experiment' hits search giant with 'worst ever' internet hijack that intercepted search, cloud and business services
- Death truck was in convoy of THREE: Devastated families say more than 100 migrants were smuggled into UK but only two lorries made it - as two new victims are named and wife tells how she helped victim raise £11k for trip
- Philippines Cozies Up to India, Both Wary of China
Chinese FM says China-Mongolia relationship enters into fast-track have 353 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.