Far-left anarchist supporters of convicted terrorist Dimitris Koufodinas targetted the home of Greek President Katerina Sakellaropoulou and the Greek consular building in Berlin this week. The far-left militants showed up at the home of the Greek head of state on Tuesday, throwing leaflets and flyers outside the Athens residence of President Sakellaropoulou and scattered before police arrived on the scene, I Kathimerini reports . On Wednesday, supports of the terrorist, who is currently serving eleven life sentences for a series of murders on behalf of the Revolutionary Organization 17 November (17N) terrorist group between 1975 and 2000, also stormed the Greek consulate in Berlin, Germany. A group of ten anarchists forced their way into the consulate at around 12:30 pm, according to a report from newspaper Berliner Zeitung . Far-left anarchist extremists have been accused of setting fire to a local office of the Greek ruling New Democracy party in the Athens suburb of Nea Filadelfeia over the weekend. https://t.co/hz9DeCikBw — Breitbart London (@BreitbartLondon) February 9, 2021 Staff at the consulate called police who arrived on the scene and were able to remove the extremist occupiers around 90 minutes after their action began. The two incidents come after several other attacks involving far-left anarchist… Read full this story
- Very fat cat who likes to stand on back feet like a person goes viral, seeks home
- As real estate developers rush to mine D.C.’S affordable housing stock, some residents are left in the dust
- The Anarchist and the Refugees: Two Hunger Strikes in Athens
- Anti-Semitism on the rise in Germany as Jewish business owners and students are targeted online
- “At 3 P.M. My Son Came Home. By 9 P.M. He Was Dead.”
- They Lost Their Homes. Now A Reality TV Star Is Selling Them.
- The Man Who Made The Republican Internet — And Then Sold It To Far-Right Nationalists Overseas
- Berlin reviews Turkish arms requests as crisis deepens
- Germany's SPD rejects NATO 2 percent defense spending target
- Left-Right Bedfellows
Far-Left Anarchists Target Greek President’s Home, Berlin Consulate have 316 words, post on www.breitbart.com at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.