The mother of a teenager who abused Chris Whitty in the street has revealed how she was ‘horrified’ at her son’s rudeness, has taken away his PlayStation and is making him apologise to the Government’s Chief Medical Officer. She told MailOnline it was her 15-year-old son who filmed himself repeatedly accusing Prof Whitty of ‘lying’ to the nation about the pandemic that has claimed 100,000-plus lives. The 47-year-old housewife and mother-of-two revealed she had told her eldest son to make another video apologising to him. She also said she had reprimanded him by taking away his games console but she was not grounding him because ‘he is already suffering enough because of the lockdown’. The teenager, who is fond of making short films and has posted several on YouTube, lives with his mother and father – a former warehouse worker – and 12-year-old brother in a council flat in Westminster, not far from where he accosted Mr Whitty. The unknown youth uploaded the video to social media pages. The Chief Medical Officer didn’t react to the harassment, standing in line waiting for food instead Prof Whitty has become a household name during the pandemic, appearing alongside Prime Minster Boris Johnson at… Read full this story
- The Anti-Vaccination Movement Is Working with the Nation of Islam to Scare Black Families
- Kamala Harris ramps up push to get Donald Trump banned from Twitter for 'abuse' and 'harassment' with demand letter to company's founder
- The ‘Fast and Furious’ boy racers who injured 17 in '70mph' crash as officers were 'unaware' of event advertised on Facebook despite neighbours reporting it to police 'HUNDREDS of times'
- Jewish father wants to meet and thank Muslim woman who stepped in to defend him after he and his family were accosted by a thug who unleashed a torrent of anti-semitic abuse at them on a Northern Line Tube train
- Moment Jewish father is reunited with Muslim woman who stepped in to defend him against anti-Semitic abuse as she reveals he gave her flowers and they plan to stay in touch
- Lord Janner and the paedophile ring at his son's elite school: Labour peer's link to institution where teachers abused boys
- T.I. felt 'lesser than' upon returning from prison and finding wife Tiny had taken his 'position' in their household: 'The world was upside down'
- T.I. gives away turkey at his annual Atlanta Thanksgiving event ... as rapper, 39, seeks to clean up image after virginity controversy involving daughter Deyjah, 18
- £1MILLION supercar wipe-out: Terrifying moment 'boy racer' wrecks luxury vehicles including one woman's McLaren, Porsche AND Bentley after losing control outside multi-million pound homes in Chelsea
- Lottery winner killed himself and two sons aged 11 and five, and tried to kill his estranged wife after she discovered he had spent the cash on prostitutes, inquest hears
'He's not an anti-vaxxer, he's a very naughty boy!': Furious mother of boy who filmed himself abusing Chris Whitty says she's appalled by her son's rudeness and has taken away his PlayStation have 459 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 3, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.