Tata Motors has already launched its much-touted vehicle called Safari in India along with a Safari Adventure Edition with a few cosmetic features. The new Safari will be available in six variants – XE, XM, XT, XT+, XZ, and XZ+ – not including the Safari Adventure edition. In terms of design, Safari looks almost identical to Tata Harrier with its size a little longer than the Harrier with the extra overhang in the rear to accommodate the third row of seats. Also, there are new roof rails with silver accents and the rear gets a new tailgate and refreshed tail lamps. Safari is equipped with the same 2-liter Kryotec turbo-diesel as the Harrier and produces 170PS of power and 350Nm of torque and gearbox options include both a 6-speed manual and a 6-speed torque converter automatic. In terms of interiors, the biggest change would be the third row of seats and the car has both 6-seat and 7-seat configurations. It has an 8.8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, 9-speaker JBL audio system, 7-inch digital instrument cluster, and panoramic sunroof. Tata Safari is available at a starting price of Rs 14.69 lakh. While the top-spec XZA+ trim is priced at Rs 21.25 lakh,… Read full this story
- Kia Seltos vs MG Hector vs Tata Harrier vs Nissan Kicks: Price-wise Comparison
- ICOTY 2020: Hyundai Venue Wins The Prestigious Indian Car Of The Year Award
- MG Motor India Commences Production Of Hector SUV At Its Halol Facility
- This week in Auto: Mahindra makes massive reshuffle, Hyundai unwraps Aura
- Kia Seltos: What We Know!
- Big Auto News Headlines Of 2019
- Kia Seltos Unveiled; Packed To The Brim With Premium Features
- Kia Seltos Variant-wise Engine Details Revealed: Two Trims & Six Powertrain Options At Launch
- Kia Seltos Compact SUV Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 9.69 Lakh
- Upcoming Kia Seltos SUV: Interior Explained In Detail
Tata Safari 2021 almost looks like a Tata Harrier twin, to compete with Mahindra XUV500, MG Hector Plus, Hyundai Creta have 294 words, post on zeenews.india.com at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.