The TRS-affiliated Telangana Boggu Gani Karmika Sangham (TBGKS) Yellandu area vice-president Gaddam Venkateshwarlu was booked on the charges of harassing a woman over phone in Yellandu town. Sources said the aggrieved woman, who is wife of an employee of the Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL), on Wednesday lodged a complaint with the local police against Venkateshwarlu charging the latter with harassing her by making repeated phone calls. She submitted a phone conversation recording to the police to substantiate her charges, sources added. Based on her complaint, the Yellandu police have registered a case under the SC and ST (Prevention of Atrocities) Act against Venkateshwarlu and are investigating.
- Eye on MCD polls, AAP names new office bearers, attacks BJP-run civic agencies
- Man booked for circulating woman’s morphed images
- When a woman sought justice on harassment, the Lords closed ranks
- Panjab University chancellor closes inquiry into sexual harassment allegation against former V-C Arun Grover
- I-Team: Court Officers Report Discrimination, ‘Torrent Of Retaliation’
- Official transferred after woman complains of sexual harassment
- Architect held for molesting office intern
- Pictured: 'Troubled, drug addict' neighbour, 34, who shot children's book-writing parish councillor, 42, in the head with 'homemade shotgun' outside cottage in Hampshire hamlet - then DIED in police chase as he fled
- Uttarakhand youth says senior IPS officer tortured and stripped him, probe ordered
- Police launch murder probe after children's book author who was shot dead by Nazi-fanatic neighbour - as mother mourns 'beautiful, talented son'
TBGKS office-bearer booked for harassing woman have 232 words, post on www.thehindu.com at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.