EVER wondered what it would be like to sleep with a celebrity? Now you can find out. With more than three quarters of us struggling to get shut-eye in lockdown, famous faces have signed up to help us kip. Apps such as Calm and Audible have released meditations and bedtime stories read by A-listers, with some on YouTube for free. We asked exhausted mum-of-three Lynsey Hope, 39, from West Malling, Kent, to rate a selection and mark them out of five. Blue Gold by Stephen Fry ★★★★☆ THE comedy legend takes me on a journey through the lavender fields of Provence in this sleep story, which has had millions of views. It's 24 minutes long but I fell asleep within ten. I liked listening to Stephen but when I tried to recall what the story was about, I struggled. There was a lot of describing fields and flowers. It wasn't engaging, but was great at getting me to sleep. Free via Calm's YouTube channel Starry Night by Chris Hemsworth ★★★☆☆ THE Thor actor's sleep story can be found on his lifestyle app, Centr. It is intended for kids but it sent me off easily – and that's probably because it… Read full this story
- Fancy being neighbours with Bill Nighy, Stephen Fry and Judy Dench? This striking six-storey 'castle' near picturesque town of Aldeburgh and a host of A-list celebrities is yours for £1 million
- First-gen YouTube celebs: Where are they now?
- What role has already been definitively portrayed?
- Kim Kardashian looks like a living doll as she changes into blue latex dress and silver wig to join sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner at upscale Met Gala after party
- Pregnant Anne Hathaway embraces her bump in Calabasas... after buying $2.5M penthouse in NYC
- 'When I’m 16, my baby brother will take over': the rise of the kidfluencer
- Emma Thompson (and some other badass moms) try to raise the Mother's Day
- Guests including Emma Stone are seen departing Rhode Island after Jennifer Lawrence and Cooke Maroney's marathon wedding weekend as it's revealed friends and family had their phones confiscated to keep the A-lister guest list private
- The 21 Best Concerts in Portland: October 24-November 6
- And the bride wore sparkles! First look at Jennifer Lawrence and Cooke Maroney as a married couple as they leave their haunted Rhode Island castle wedding venue after partying with A-list guests including Sienna Miller and Kris Jenner until 5.30am
From Harry Styles to Stephen Fry – the celebs who will tire you out in the bedroom have 400 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 19, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.