Jennifer Arcuri today tells for the first time how she fell in love with Boris Johnson during an affair she says lasted four years. The businesswoman says they slept together at the flat where she had a pole dancer's pole. She says they met up once a week at the height of the affair, she sent arty topless pictures and admits: "I loved him. I adored him." Jennifer reveals a mutual "physical and intellectual attraction". They shared a love of Shakespeare, she codenamed him Alexander the Great, and she says he loved her body and mind and "couldn't keep his hands off me" on their first tryst. But ultimately, she says, he was a "cowardly wet noodle" for not standing by her in the row over her presence on foreign trade trips. Jennifer says her romance with PM Boris – who was Mayor of London at the time – lasted from 2012 to 2016. It was his second term of office and he was married to now ex-wife Marina, mother of their four children. Questions first surfaced two years ago when it was revealed Jennifer, 35, was allowed on three taxpayer-funded trade missions led by Boris, 56. It was clear… Read full this story
- Who is Stanley Johnson? I’m A Celebrity 2017 campmate and Boris Johnson’s dad
- Boris Johnson admits he 'could have been clearer' after call to Iran over his comments on jailed British mum
- Who is Stanley Johnson? I’m A Celebrity 2017 star and Boris Johnson’s dad
- Who is Stanley Johnson? I’m A Celebrity 2017 star who has left the jungle and Boris Johnson’s dad
- Who is Stanley Johnson? I’m A Celebrity 2017 star who’s left the jungle and Boris Johnson’s dad
- Boris Johnson blames Sadiq Khan for Garden Bridge project collapse
- Who is Stanley Johnson? Meet Boris Johnson's dad and I'm A Celebrity 2017 contestant who has a surprising interest in orangutans
- I'm A Celeb is doing it wrong: it should be I'm Boris Johnson, Get Me In There!
- Minister Simon Coveney admits ‘Brexit impasse’ as Boris Johnson insists its time to ‘move on’ from border talk
- I’m A Celeb’s Georgia Toffolo says Boris Johnson would be welcome in her bed anytime
Jennifer Arcuri admits four-year affair with serial love cheat Boris Johnson have 369 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 27, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.