The approach of tax time for the majority of Americans brings with it one of the more excruciating aspects of this special season: the need to organize your records. And for now, this ritual continues to involve lots and lots of…. paper . Over the years, I’ve found that using a scanner is an essential element to managing my small professional business. Having my records online (and, in particular, in the cloud) has been valuable. Let me explain some of the reasons: Finding documents: If you use a service like Google Workspace or Evernote that OCRs your documents when it stores them, you can quickly find documents and forms — even if they originated on paper. Reducing physical space: I’ve been scanning in most of my documents for years, so rather than keeping a couple of huge file cabinets of paperwork, it’s all available on my local server and in the cloud. Quick filing: Rather than digging through lots of physical file folders trying to figure out where to file an individual piece of paper, I just scan in documents, name their PDFs something relevant, and store them on the server in relevant folders. Sometimes I will even scan in… Read full this story
- Trump tax returns unlikely before November
- NY Times reporter on finding Trump's tax records in mailbox: "We couldn't believe it"
- L.A.’s Share Of Total Pilot Production Falls Below 50% For First Time Ever
- What Americans could learn from Donald Trump's financial records
- Supreme Court Issues Mixed Verdict on Trump Financial Records
- Trump rages 'not fair' and vows to fight to keep his taxes secret after Supreme Court rules 7-2 that prosecutors CAN subpoena his returns and he is NOT above the law - but nobody is likely to see them any time soon
- Trump rips Supreme Court after it rules tax returns MUST be handed over
- US Supreme Court to rule on revealing Trump tax returns
- Five takeaways from Supreme Court's rulings on Trump tax returns
- Politically Motivated 'Witch Hunt': Why House Dems May Never Get Access to Trump's Tax Returns
Tax time cometh: Get your records in order with this document scanner have 339 words, post on www.zdnet.com at March 23, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.