LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) — Three men were killed overnight in a crash into a South Los Angeles building that may have been the result of street racing. (credit: CBS) The crash happened just after midnight Monday at Central and Florence Avenues. The car had crashed into the brick facade of a Wells Fargo Bank. READ MORE: 2 Men Hospitalized After Large Explosion At Valley Glen Home Three men between 18 and 22 years old were pronounced dead at the scene. READ MORE: Father Of 3 Slain Children Appeared This Evening At The Memorial Outside Reseda Apartment Complex Where The Crime Occurred The crash scene drew dozens of people after the crash, and the crowd became combative with police officers. MORE NEWS: City Of LA Expands Eligibility To Residents 16 And Older, County Announces New Household Vaccination Effort Investigators are looking into whether street racing may have been the cause of the crash.
- Ex-NFL player Isiah Robertson was just killed in a car crash. This was his final speech.
- Arrests Made in Fatal Street Racing Accident, Street Outlaws Participant Charged
- L.A. Street Racing Sting Operation Leads to 44 Arrests
- Street-Race Legend 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS396 is a Barn Find 30 Years Later
- Are Pro Mods Killing Small-Tire Racing?
- Former ‘Street Outlaws’ driver charged with murder in LA race deaths
- Ethiopian Airline crash: President Donald Trump grounds all Boeing 737 Max 8 planes
- LA Street Racers
- Monuments of the Rail Men
- Street Rodder’s 40th Anniversary – Time Flies
3 Men Killed In Possible Street Racing Crash Into South LA Building have 229 words, post on losangeles.cbslocal.com at April 12, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.