SPRING is here which means it’s time to talk about one of our all-time favourite outwear heroes: the suede jacket. Polished but understated; casual but cool—the best suede jackets can elevate any outfit, and are a must for every wardrobe, whatever your style. The beauty with suede jackets is their numerous design combinations. There’s the classic western jacket, the rock ‘n’ roll biker, the elegant waterfall, the timeless trench—and no, we won’t judge if you want one of each! Then of course, there’s a spectrum of hues to try out; from traditional tan to colourful suede jackets that will inject some fun into your collection of spring and autumn staples. Choose pastels for a softer edge to your wardrobe, or bold shades like red and mustard to really add some statement. If you’d rather not go for genuine suede, faux suede looks just as good as the real thing, with some excellent options available to shop now—plus it’s usually cheaper, so it’s a great way to buy into the trend if you’re hesitant to make a big investment. The good news is, suede jackets aren’t going anywhere this season: this is a timeless look you can always rely on come… Read full this story
- We Can Be Heroes: How the Nerds Are Reinventing Pop Culture
- The best Netflix series in the US (February 2019): fantastic Netflix shows
- REI slashes prices on The North Face, Columbia, and Nike clearance Items
- David Bowie: “I’m hungry for reality!” – Part 3
- The Rise And Fall Of Glam
- Uncut’s 150 Albums of the Decade!
- Luke Cage’s showrunner treats every season like a hip-hop concept album
- Manic Street Preachers: “There’s just so much hate within this band. Why are we still like this?”
- Locarno 2014: Open Doors projects
5 best suede jackets for women: from 70s fringing to laidback shackets, these are SS21’s new outerwear heroes have 299 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 13, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.