Boris Johnson has accused his former top aide Dominic Cummings of being the ‘Chatty Rat’ who leaked his private texts, reports say. The Prime Minister is said to have pointed the finger at the Vote Leave mastermind, who quit Downing Street in November after a power struggle. Mr Johnson reportedly thinks Mr Cummings was ‘bitter’ following his exit from No 10 – but was ‘saddened’ about the messages being dished out to reporters. Three national newspapers all published comments from insiders naming the Brexit supremo as the ‘Chatty Rat’. An internal inquiry has been launched into how messages between the Prime Minister and billionaire Sir James Dyson were leaked to journalists. An internal inquiry has been launched into how messages between the Prime Minister (pictured on Thursday) and billionaire Sir James Dyson were leaked to journalists The Prime Minister is said to have pointed the finger at the Vote Leave mastermind, who quit Downing Street in November after a power struggle (pictured) A No 10 source told the Sun Mr Johnson ‘fears Dom was responsible for the text message leaks about James Dyson and Mohammed bin Salman’ No10 launches official probe into leak of Boris Johnson’s private texts to Sir James… Read full this story
- PM bets House as MPs prepare for key vote amid election threat
- Theresa May accused of 'calculated deceit' of the British public over Brexit
- MPs could bypass Johnson, Major tells Supreme Court
- Theresa May’s position is so wobbly she could fall as PM
- Labour clash as Watson demands Brexit referendum before election
- Theresa May ‘on course to win Brexit battle’ as Tory big beasts fall in line behind her
Boris Johnson 'accuses Dominic Cummings of being the 'Chatty Rat' who leaked PM's texts to Sir James Dyson' have 268 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 22, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.