Director of the city's Investment Promotion Agency (IPA), Huynh Thi Lien Phuong said the MoU, which was signed late last month, aimed to build a trading center, casino, high-end entertainment and luxury apartments in the coastal area. She said the project would be built on an area of 84,000.sq.m on the beach-front on Vo Nguyen Giap and Vo Van Kiet streets in the Son Tra peninsula. Phuong said Da Nang authorities would auction land-use rights for the finance-trade-casino complex in the future. She said the city was drawing up a detailed plan for the first international duty-free zone and smart urban area for investors. Last year, five key investors – the Import-Export Pan Pacific Group (IPPG), T&T Group, New Techco Company from Vietnam, and Sakae Holding and another company from Singapore – registered for a land-use rights auction for a USD 2 billion finance-trade-casino complex in the central city. Jonathan Hanh Nguyen, who is chairman of IPPG Group, urged the city to build an international standard duty-free zone and recreational area for tourists. The city's Department of Natural Resources and Environment said four plots on two coastal facade Vo Van Kiet and Vo Nguyen Giap streets were reserved for finance-trade-casino… Read full this story
- California business starts aviation work at International Air Center
- News24.com | Maimane did no wrong, says DA internal investigation on Steinhoff car, R4m home
- Nandita Das shares motivation behind ‘Manto’ biopic
- International Speedway Corporation Reports Financial Results for the First Quarter of Fiscal 2019
- Toll Brothers Apartment Living® / Daiwa House Texas Announce Joint Venture to Develop New Luxury Rental Community in Frisco, TX
- Houston chief, mayor and DA set to speak on botched drug bust as chief halts most no-knock raids
- African Development Bank President Akinwumi Adesina leads delegation to IMF-World Bank Spring meetings
- Photo exhibit at the International House allures
- Brunswick Resources Inc. Announces Reverse Takeover Transaction With CBIO Brand Development Inc.
- Marriott International continues expansion across Africa with three new deal signings
Da Nang to develop an international finance center have 325 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 12, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.