Spain: Stephen Dixon discusses 'vaccine passports' Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top Royal stories again. SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Many Britons may be eager to jet off to Spain this year, however for the time being international travel remains on hold. Despite this, the country has recently amended its entry requirements for Britons. Related articles easyJet flights: Five new routes to European beaches France holidays: Simon Calder ‘absolutely confident’ travel to resume READ MORE Holidays: Expert predicts ‘green list’ countries for Britons In line with this, the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office ( FCDO ) issued an update. It includes the “removal of information on restrictions before 30 March 2021.” However, Britons are still subject to a number of strict entry requirements and may only visit Spain for a set list of reasons. “Spain's borders are open to European Union and Schengen-area countries, however specific entry restrictions and testing requirements may be in place depending on the… Read full this story
- Spain extends travel ban on UK arrivals to Feb. 2
- 'It's just another mess': Heathrow travellers blast plans to force all UK arrivals to quarantine at hotels for 10 days as they STILL face hour-long queues at border control to show negative Covid test paperwork
- What are the new UK coronavirus travel rules and how do they affect passengers?
- UK arrivals could be forced to pay for two weeks in hotel quarantine to stop new Covid strains spreading
- Government 'is already in talks with Marriott group and Holiday Inns' amid plan to force UK arrivals to quarantine at airport hotels for up to 10 days at their own cost and wear GPS tags - as minister refuses to rule out closing borders ALTOGETHER
- 'No holidays for Brits for a year': Travel industry's dire warning after Boris's threat to quarantine ALL UK arrivals in airport hotels send BA, Ryanair and easyJet share prices tumbling
- Some UK arrivals are skipping Covid test and paying £500 fine on purpose, border officials claim
- Chris Whitty warns coming weeks will be 'worst of pandemic' with strict rules into Spring
- Compulsory hotel quarantine on the cards for all UK arrivals to stop Covid spread
- Is this the death knell for summer holidays? Boris Johnson is set to give go-ahead for Australia-style quarantine with all UK arrivals - including returning British travellers - paying to isolate at hotels, sources say
Spain: FCDO removes some entry restrictions for UK arrivals but strict rules remain have 427 words, post on www.express.co.uk at April 1, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.