Gojek to launch car rides service in Vietnam The Saigon Times A Gojek driver is seen transporting a passenger. The company will launch its GoCar service in Vietnam in the next few weeks – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – Ride hailing company Gojek will launch a car rides service in Vietnam in the next few weeks and allow cashless payments later this year, Gojek Vietnam CEO Phung Tuan Duc announced on May 5. The Indonesia-based company's car rides service in Vietnam will be named GoCar. The exact date when the service will be available has not been revealed. "We are in the final steps of offering the service," said Duc, adding that the service will comply with Covid-19 preventive measures. In recent days, the company has been seeking partner drivers for this new service. On the official page of Gojek drivers on Facebook, the administrators said car drivers introduced to Gojek by transport cooperatives can become partner riders for the GoCar service. Up to now, 17 transport cooperatives have worked with Gojek to introduce riders for the GoCar service. Gojek Vietnam, which was initially GoViet, has been present in the country for three years. The company offers three services comprising motorbike… Read full this story
- Jaguar Land Rover launches premium car subscription service Pivotal
- BMW’s car-sharing service launches—and almost lands Ars a ticket
- Nigeria’s car-hailing services market deepens as Ekocab comes to town
- EuroCham proposes cutting registration fees for all cars sold in Vietnam
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 4
- Anxious passengers feel self-driving cars not safe amid coronavirus
- Ride-sharing not gaining momentum like auto sales in the 'Covid-Era'
- Ba Na Hills cable car leads global list of most spectacular views
- Indonesia and Thailand to resume car exports following Decree 116
- EuroCham proposes 50 pct cut in registration fee for imported cars
Gojek to launch car rides service in Vietnam have 294 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at May 6, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.