HCM City is looking for breakthrough models and solutions to realize the goal of becoming a smart, dynamic, creative, regional- and international class metropolis, the city's Chairman Nguyen Thanh Phong said. Income per capita of $37,000 by 2045 HCM City’s Chairman Nguyen Thanh Phong said at a recent seminar on HCM City's development orientation to 2045 that, for more than 45 years, Ho Chi Minh City has been the largest city in the country in terms of population and economic scale. The economic sectors are moving towards modernity, with an increase in services and industry. Based on the current situation and the country's goal to become a developed, high-income country by 2045, the city has set medium and long-term goals. Specifically, by 2025, it will be a smart, modern-oriented industrial and service city, maintaining the leading role of the economy and the growth engine of the Southern key economic region and the whole country, being a pioneer in innovation, and a civilized, modern city with good quality of life and per capita GRDP reaching $8,500. By 2030, HCM City will be a city of services, with a modern industry, a cultural city, a leader in digital economy and digital society, with… Read full this story
- Ho Chi Minh City to host Vietbuild 2019
- Politics Cuban president tours Cu Chi Tunnels in Ho Chi Minh City In Vietnam, government incentives fuel solar energy race
- Politics Cuban president tours Cu Chi Tunnels in Ho Chi Minh City $430mn horse racing track to open by 2021 in Hanoi
- Politics Vietnam, Netherlands elevate ties to comprehensive partnership Ho Chi Minh City fair offers playground for doll lovers
- Politics Ho Chi Minh City eager to seek closer cooperation with French areas $430mn horse racing track to open by 2021 in Hanoi
- Politics Ho Chi Minh City eager to seek closer cooperation with French areas Fire kills six at eatery in southern Vietnam
- Politics Ho Chi Minh City eager to seek closer cooperation with French areas 4 Great Vietnamese Movies (P2)
- Politics Indian president visits My Son Sanctuary in central Vietnam EFL teaching in London vs. Ho Chi Minh City
- Politics Vietnam premier heads to Singapore for ASEAN Summit EFL teaching in London vs. Ho Chi Minh City
- Politics Indian President Kovind on first state visit to Vietnam What do you expect to see in Ho Chi Minh City in 2019?
Ho Chi Minh City aims to be a smart, world-class city have 382 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at May 6, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.