Xo said that under the order, motels, hotels and accommodation facilities across the country will be examined, while the border guards will increase border patrol, and the police will seek illegal immigrants and launch legal proceedings against them and brokers of illegal immigration. Illegal immigrants who are negative to COVID-19 will be returned to the places they departed, while accommodation facilities violating relevant regulations will have their licenses revoked and receive administrative fines and even criminal punishments, he said. According to the officer, since the beginning of the year, about 150,000 people have entered Vietnam, including 110,000 through land border gates, and 40,000 through flights. Meanwhile, 39 localities nationwide have reported 199 cases with 1,343 illegal Chinese immigrants. The Ministry of Public Security prosecuted 49 cases with 141 defendants. "It is crucial to drastically prevent illegal immigrants, as illegally entering Vietnam is violating the country's sovereignty, causing high risks of pandemic outbreaks and affecting the livelihoods of Vietnamese people," he stressed. The officer added that the major method of organizing illegal entry into Vietnam is contacting those wishing to enter Vietnam through the Internet before transporting them to the country. As Vietnam shares a long border with neighboring countries, it… Read full this story
- Hundreds of Illegal Migrants Let Into US Amid Packed Detention Centres
- Major taxi scam uncovered as 180 non-EU nationals obtain licences despite having no legal status in Ireland
- Scholar: EU Reply to Anti-Soros Drive 'Sign of Fear on What Might Come to Light'
- People smugglers jailed after lorry carrying illegal migrants intercepted on M6
- Drivers warned as illegal phone use soars by 'shocking' 24pc in past year
- Minister Mladen Marinov: Since the beginning of the year, 692 illegal migrants have attempted to cross Bulgarian borders
- Eight illegal workers nabbed in Albufeira
- Expert: Hungary Tries to Defend National Sovereignty From Brussels' Interference
- Donald Trump plays down white nationalism threat after ‘horrible’ mosque attacks
- White nationalism not problem after NZ terrorist attack, US President Trump says
National inspection drive aims to detect illegal immigrants have 314 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 9, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.