Exhausted after pulling three students safely from the water, a 23-year-old man drowned at a beach in Phu Vang District, Thua Thien – Hue Province last Friday. The courageous act of Nguyen Van Nha, a fourth-year student in Information Technology Faculty at the College of Science at the Hue University will never be forgotten. Photo thanhnien.vn Nguyen Van Nha was a fourth-year student at the Information Technology Faculty of the College of Science at Hue University. The young man's courageous act will never be forgotten, and through his heroic sacrifice, he becomes a shining example that touched the hearts of many people. “Nha’s passing has brought the lives to three people. His great sacrifice will never be forgotten in people’s minds. He is a real hero," journalist Nguyen Thi Bich Hau wrote on her Facebook page. Hoang Thi Tr, a second-year student from Hue University, one of three people rescued by Nha, said a group of students from Hue University, including Tr and Nha, took a swim at a beach in Phu Vang District on April 30. "After being swept away by a powerful wave, I couldn't shout for help, just try to lift my hands out of the water. I thought I would die and fainted. "Only when I woke up,… Read full this story
- Alternatives To Student Loans For People With Bad Credit - Tips That Work
- Student Loans & Credit Cards - Worry Less! Study More! First Time Credit For Academic Success!
- 529 Plans and Student Loans
- Poor Credit? You Can Still Get A Student Loan
- Saving on Gas 101 For Students
- How to Travel Cheap As a Student
- Student Loans and Student Loan Consolidation - How to Borrow Less
- Student Loans Consolidation Advice
- The Popular Student Credit Cards
- Learn How Student Debt Consolidation Loans Can Help You Save
Student who drowned while saving three people to be honoured have 300 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at May 6, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.