The man who was made to sit on a waterlogged road by a Shiv Sena MLA amid rains and got garbage poured on him has claimed that he has developed difficulty in breathing. Chandivali MLA Dilip Lande had said the contractor was supposed to clean the nullah and he had not done that, leading to water-logging during rains. Justifying his act, Lande had said that he did it because he wanted the contractor to realise his responsibility. However, the man who was made to sit on the waterlogged road has reportedly turned out to be a temporary supervisor working with a civic contractor. On cam: Shiv Sena leader forced contractor to sit on water logged road The man has claimed that he developed health issues as he contracted an infection following the incident. According to the Maharashtra Times, he was hospitalised and has filed a complaint against Lande at the police station. The video of the incident had gone viral on social media platforms and invited criticism from Opposition According to a news agency, the man is a native of Uttar Pradesh. – With inputs from agencies and Maharashtra Times. Facebook Twitter Linkedin EMail
- Investing in Indian Real Estate - Is Your Checklist Complete? Think Again!
- Indian Real Estate: Chandigarh - Peripheral Investments
- REMAINING ALIVE VIA SOLAR ENERGY FOR 411 DAYS WITHOUT FOOD AND WATER
- A WORLD DOWNFALL BASED ON MANKIND’S VILE INTELLECT IS RENDERING THE WEATHER IMBALANCED
- The End of Pompeii and Herculaneum (August 24-25, A.D. 79) Part 3 of 3
- Early Auckland History
- God Bless China - Why You Can Make More Money In China And Australia Than The USA
- Gene Simco - The History of Brazilian Jiu-jitsu - Pt 3
- Quotations #31
'Developed breathing difficulty', claims man after Shiv Sena MLA Dilip Lande got garbage poured on him | Mumbai News - Times of India have 275 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at June 16, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.