If you haven’t visited a pub since they started reopening back in April, it’s about time you did. The first wave of boozers began opening their doors on April 12, serving groups of no more than six people or two households in outdoor spaces only. Around that time, we set out to find the UK’s best drinking establishments as part of the Daily Star’s Great British Booze Off competition. We asked you to nominate your favourite pubs in 10 different categories – and boy, did you deliver? Hundreds of you got in touch, telling us why your local should be crowned one of Blighty’s best boozers. We whittled down the entries, drawing up a shortlist for each category. Now, you need to pick your winners. It’s simple – just mark your favourites on the form below. And scroll down to find out a bit more about the pubs in the running. Cheers! Best Pub (Overall) Frosty’s Bar, Kenton, London A Celtic pub in north west London, Frosty’s boasts a beer garden and totally centres around sports. It’s not just rugby and football, as staff remain true to the boozer’s Irish heritage by catering to GAA fans too. Frosty’s punters hail… Read full this story
- British Journalism Awards: Finalists revealed for Marie Colvin Award
- 2018 British Journalism Awards shortlist revealed: 'This is what Dame Cairncross needs to protect'
- How to Celebrate the Royal Baby with Proper British Restraint
- Racy rascal who rescued Downton: RICHARD KAY reveals the astonishing life of the 6th Earl of Carnarvon, who lost his virginity on a polar bearskin rug, seduced a cousin of the Queen Mother and spent his life fleeing from cuckolded husbands
- British Journalism Awards 2018: FT takes top prize, Amelia Gentleman named Journalist of the Year + full list of winners
- Something to celebrate: 50 favourite places in the UK
- British Journalism Awards for Specialist Media 2018: Full shortlist for inaugural awards revealed
- Peterborough: Labour Cling on by 683 Votes, Brexit Party Thrash Tories into 3rd Place
- How a BTCC rookie went from fan to fan favourite
- News diary 1-7 April: Parliament debates revoke Article 50 petition and holds second day of Brexit indicative votes
Great British Booze Off finalists revealed - vote for your favourite pubs now have 354 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at June 10, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.