While dining looks set to be a casual home affair this month, who says you can't glam it up for a special occasion (or just because)? Singapore's fine-dining and Michelin-starred restaurants are diving into the takeaway and delivery scene, with a la carte delights and bespoke experiences right on your doorstep. Whether it's date night with your partner or a birthday dinner with the fam, these restaurants will help you put the style back in stay-home life. Braci Missing Braci's contemporary Italian delights? Braci A Casa lets you experience fine Italian fare at home. Their degustation menu (from $248, feeds two) allows you to customise your own tasting menu. Pick from starters like white asparagus ($28) with bottarga and the kumquat and fig laced foie gras semifreddo ($35). Pasta and main options include the seafood tagliolini ($32) – think scallops, sea urchin, and lobster bisque – and a tender, flavourful black pork ($48) is tender and flavourful, served with caramelised shallots and homemade pancetta. Braci is located at 52 Boat Quay, #05-01/ #06-01, Singapore 049841, p. +65 6866 1933. Open Monday, 6pm – 10pm, Tuesday – Friday, 12pm – 10pm, Saturday, 12pm – 11.15pm. Closed Sundays. Order via their online site… Read full this story
- Salt of the Hearth: Fine dining at a fine price point; fine-tune the timing
- Joël Robuchon Rewrote the Rules of Fine Dining
- Corbett's closure: What does it mean for the fate of Louisville's dining scene?
- The most shocking restaurant closings of 2017
- Paris, Chicago and Beyond: How to Have a Luxury Trip for Much Less Than You Think
- Beyond Porridge and Boiled Mutton: A Taste of London
- Chipotle extends National Avocado Day promotion through Wednesday after website, app issues
- At Gem, a Teen Wonder Plays in the Big Leagues
- A Tuscan Revival, a French Debut
- The start-up making dinner healthy, fast and cheap
Lockdown luxe: Fine-dining restaurants with takeaway and delivery services in Singapore have 293 words, post on www.asiaone.com at June 7, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.