Budget: Sunak announces stamp duty nil rate extension in March Sign up for FREE now for hacks, market analysis, inspiration and more SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Halifax has revealed that the average house prices have fallen for the first time since January, with the average property price standing at £260,358. The data also showed that Scotland and Northern Ireland are amongst areas seeing the strongest growth. Related articles Galaxy: Secrets behind how the nation's favourite chocolate is made Nectar loyalty card offering new points boost for customers READ MORE Mere starts getting stock as new supermarket prepares to open Publishing data each month, Halifax's latest data shows that the UK average house price slipped by -0.5 percent in June, the first monthly fall since January. Russell Galley, Managing Director, Halifax said: "As a result annual house price inflation also eased back slightly from May's 14-year high of +9.6 percent to stand at +8.8 percent in June. "It is important to put… Read full this story
- Will house prices go down as Stamp Duty holiday ends? Experts weigh in
- Stamp duty: Britons urged not to buy property before holiday ends as it ‘could cost more'
- UK house prices: Will house prices go down in 2022?
- House prices: Annual growth ‘slowed’ this month but experts claim it’s ‘unsurprising’
- House prices surge in ‘strongest pace since 2004’ in property boom
- House prices SPIKE: The eight areas where prices have surged by up to 47%
- Are house prices going to fall this year? Latest analysis
- Mortgage warning: Homeowners urged to act as stamp duty rush & 'rate war' may raise costs
- COVID-19: Housing market cools as stamp duty holiday 'tapering' erodes price heat
- House prices to ‘soften’ in early autumn - ‘slowdown is inevitable’, claims expert
Average house price falls as stamp duty holiday 'price inflation sugar rush' fades have 328 words, post on www.express.co.uk at July 7, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.