SQUAD SELECTION by Cricbuzz Staff • Last updated on Share Tweet Hardik Pandya’s last Test was in Southampton in 2018. © Getty India have left out Hardik Pandya, Prithvi Shaw and Kuldeep Yadav from their squad for their World Test Championship final against New Zealand as well as the five-Test tour of England that follows. Hardik, whose workload has been constantly managed since a back injury in 2018, nursed a shoulder niggle during the IPL 2021 that kept him off any bowling duties in the seven games for Mumbai Indians. The all-rounder last played a Test on the previous tour of England in 2018. Squad : Rohit Sharma, Shubman Gill, Mayank Agarwal, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli (Captain), Ajinkya Rahane (vice-captain), Hanuma Vihari, Rishabh Pant (wicket-keeper), R Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, Axar Patel, Washington Sundar, Jasprit Bumrah, Ishant Sharma, Mohd. Shami, Md. Siraj, Shardul Thakur, Umesh Yadav, KL Rahul (subject to fitness clearance), Wriddhiman Saha (wicket-keeper; subject to fitness clearance). Standby players : Abhimanyu Easwaran, Prasidh Krishna, Avesh Khan, Arzan Nagwaswalla Ravindra Jadeja, one of the several players who suffered injuries during India’s tour Down Under last year, has made a comeback, but his replacement in the home Tests against England -… Read full this story
- World Test Championship: ICC to shift WTC final from Lord's?
- Australia's Glenn Maxwell names Indian batsman who can replace Virat Kohli in final three Tests
- WTC final: How has COVID affected India's chances?
- Australia topple India as ICC tweaks WTC rules
- Australia Pip India to Claim Top Spot in World Test Championship as ICC Modifies Point System
- ‘Further questions need to be asked’: Virat Kohli unhappy with change in WTC points system
- World Test Championship: ICC announces altered points system, India slip to second spot
- Kohli's absence after Adelaide Test will not be a financial blow - Nick Hockley
- World Test Championship finalists to be decided by percentage of points earned
- Kohli on ICC altering WTC points system: 'Confusing, very difficult to understand'
India leave out Hardik, Shaw for WTC Final, England Tests have 315 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at July 6, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.